Barcelona tour of Christopher ColumbusAmazing tour that reveals the mystery and the origin of Columbus and the discovery of America
"Cristóbal Colón in Barcelona" takes you into Barcelona, the protagonist of the Discovery of America and the Catalan origin of Christopher Columbus.
An impressive tour that reveals along the way, the keys of the enigma and the motive of its concealment through the centuries!
You will discover the Catalan identity of Christopher Columbus, the scenarios and the main role of the Catalans in the Discovery of America. You will live the most important events in the history of mankind on a fast-paced walking tour through 15th-century Barcelona.
You will discover the most unknown aspects of Columbus's life: the theory of his Catalan origin, where the Indians who came from the New World with him were baptized and the capital role of Barcelona in the feat and realization of the discovery of America.
You will visit the historical spaces related to this great adventure, and you will meet the main Catalan protagonists who intervened. A captivating and surprising route that you will discover the Catalan origin of Christopher Columbus through the medieval Gothic Catalan and the spaces linked to the Discovery of America.
Halfway through the Casa de Colón, you will open your doors and you will recover forces savouring a typical tapa accompanied by a drink.
The price includes:
- Guided tour
- Typical Catalan gastronomic tasting at the "Casa de Colón".
- From February to December:
- The first Saturday of each month at 10:30 a.m.
- Duration: 2h approx.
- La Rambla nº 116, Barcelona. In front of the fountain located at the entrance of Portaferrisa street with La Rambla street.
- Catalan and/or Spanish
- Low difficulty route, flat terrain, suitable for children.
- An accessible route for people in wheelchair or without vision if accompanied.
- Notify if you are allergic to gluten.
*All the data contributed are contrasted by the Catalan Circle of History.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid for the day and time booked.
- Deliver printed at the meeting point (La Rambla nº 116, Barcelona. In front of the fountain located at the entrance of Portaferrisa street with La Rambla street).
- By the company: The route can be cancelled by the organization in case of adverse weather conditions. In this case, the amount will be refunded. In case of not reaching the minimum of 8 people per activity, the company may modify the date or return the amount of the experience.
- By the customer: If you communicate more than 48 hours in advance, the amount will be refunded.