The Barcelona Night Card is a card that gives you free access to the best clubs in Barcelona for 2 or 7 consecutive days.
Until 2.00 am. and from the time of purchase/redemption of the voucher purchase. Valid every day the clubs are open, except when special events have confirmation.
The Barcelona Night Card is a unique design that integrates a quadriptych which highlights Barcelona's best nightlife spots, and a map divided by zones, showing their location, coordinates and information on how to access them by public transportation. In this map, you will find all the top establishments in Barcelona that offer Free Entrance by presenting the card at the door. Photos of each room and a map of Barcelona divided by areas, with their location coordinates and information access by public transportation or tourism also appear.
With just one card you’ll be able to get into Barcelona’s most fashionable nightclubs: Arena Sala Classic, Sala Tango, Arena Sala Madre, Bikini Barcelona, Boulevard Culture Club, City Hall, Club Catwalk , Club Costa Breve, Les Enfants, Macarena Music Club, Moog, Oak, Otto Zutz Club, La Terrazza, Soho the Club, Sutton Club, Shôko Restaurant Lounge Club, Opium Barcelona, Pacha Barcelona, Luz de Gas, Sala B, Slow, Hyde Club, Small’s, Blue Boite, UP&DOWN, The Bunker, Mirablau, Pacha Sitges.
The price includes:
- Barcelona Night Card with free entry to clubs for 2 or 7 days from the date of exchange of the voucher
- Map of Barcelona and a brochure with city nightlife.
- The service is available 365 days a year and depends on the opening day of each Club.
- The Barcelona Night Card be effective until 02: 00 AM according to the schedules of the associated clubs.
Card Pick up point:
- Palau Robert tourism office (Passeig de Gràcia, 107. E-08008 - Barcelona).
- Barcelona Night Card is written in English, Catalan and Spanish
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Exchange the printed voucher at the Tourist Office in the Palau Robert (Pg De Gracia, 107 - Barcelona), Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 20 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 2:30 pm.
- Once purchased and redeemed cannot return the Night Card Barcelona.
- The Night Card is valid provided that clients meet the conditions set by each club.