At first sight
Barcelona Card, discover the best of Gaudí and the Museu del FC Barcelona, among other iconic visitor attractions.
The Sagrada Família, La Pedrera, the Casa Batlló, the Golondrinas pleasure boats, Barcelona Zoo and the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya are just some of the many cultural and leisure attractions which you can visit free or at a reduced price, with the Barcelona Card.
Barcelona Card includes train to the airport and free travel on public transport in the city, free admission to some museums and more than 70 discounts.
Book with the peace of mind of being able to cancel for free if you need to
- Skip the queues and get free admission to the city’s foremost museums including: the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona. The card also entitles you to a free waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola.
- Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
- Over 80 discounts at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainments, nightlife, at shops, restaurants, unique means of transport and other services: Detailed list
- Guide in six languages (English/Catalan/Spanish/French/German/Italian) which includes information about free deals and discounts.
- General map of Barcelona with: The location of the places offering free deals and discounts. Map of the metro network.
*Free deals and discounts are only valid once activated the card and only during the period of its validity
- All year.
- Catalunya Tourist Office – Palau Robert. Passeig de Gràcia, 107 Barcelona. Schedule from Monday to Saturday 10.00 am to 8.00 pm. Sundays from 10.00 am to 2.30 pm.
Prepare for the activity
- The accessibility is spedified in the Barcelona Card information guide
Term and conditions
- Redeem the voucher before 31th December the current year of the purchase at: Catalunya Tourist Office – Palau Robert. Passeig de Gràcia, 107 Barcelona. Schedule from Monday to Saturday 10.00 am to 8.00 pm. Sundays from 10.00 am to 2.30 pm.
- Cantallation policy: There are no specific cancellation rules.
More information about the organizer of the experience
These are difficult times for the leisure sector...
Support local tourism
Final price with no hidden extras
Buy online for your convenience
We are the official tourist agency in Catalonia
Select number of participants