Articket Barcelona Art PassportArticket Barcelona lets you see all the art in Barcelona with just one ticket
Articket Barcelona is a passport which allows you to visit the permanent and temporary exhibitions of the six best art museums in Barcelona for 12 months.
Barcelona Art Passport invites you to embark on a fascinating journey through art in the six best museums in Barcelona. Discover the best collection of Romanesque wall paintings in the world, enjoy modernism and let yourself be surprised by the most contemporary art and creation. Universes Miró, Picasso and Tàpies await you embark on this unique experience, no queues or waiting. Bon voyage!
Articket includes the admission ticket to the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya (National Art Museum of Catalonia), the Fundació Miró, Picasso Museum, MACBA, the CCCB and the Fundació Tàpies.
- Save you 45% of the normal price of entry
- Valid for 12 months
- Forget queuing time and gain preferential access (not applicable to groups)
- Visit the permanent and temporary exhibitions of the 6 best art museums in Barcelona
The price includes:
- The entrance to the 6 museums skipping the line and with special entrance to the National Museum of Catalonia, the Fundació Miró, Picasso Museum, and MACBA
- Hours vary according to the institutions. Occasionally changes exposure, the Tàpies Foundation and the CCCB can be closed.
- According to centres, but all in Catalan, Spanish and English, and mostly French, Italian and German
- All Museums ARTICKET have accessibility for people with reduced mobility and specific services (see each centre) such as guided tours in sign language and adapted for the blind.
*Free admission for children under 17 in the 6 museums
Term and conditions
- The voucher must be exchanged at any of the six museums up to one year after the date of purchase.
- Ticket validity: a year after the date of voucher exchange.
- No cancellation policy.
- Healthy and security protocol SARS-COV-2