Abadal vineyards - vineyard huts & wine tastingLearn about the history of our territory through the dry stone huts surrounded by vineyards
The imprint of tradition and authenticity takes us into the heart of Bages where time stands still in a sea of vineyards and makes Abadal a must visit.
The Abadal winery has more than 9 centuries of history, it was born with a commitment to their wines express the uniqueness of a land. It is the commitment to a territory, as a way of differentiation and identity. The fusion of classical knowledge with openness to new concepts from the world of the wine Abadal defines the style.
Route to the vineyard huts: Travel to property by the whole vineyard huts, cultural heritage of the Bages. During the route, the visitor approaches the history of viticulture in the Bages and can enjoy a landscape of vineyards and forests in a unique setting. At the end of the ride, the visit ends with a lunch and a wine tasting in the cellar. The tour is about 3 km and lasts 90 minutes.
The price includes:
- Route to the vineyard huts, lunch and wine tasting
- Guided tours: the second Saturday of each month at 10am. Except 6/01, 15/08, 25/12, 26/12 and Good Friday.
- Winery: Open every day of the year. Except 06/01, 15/08, 25/12, 26/12 and Good Friday.
- Shop: Shop: Monday to Friday from 9h to 17h.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Masia Olives, s/n Santa Maria de Huerta de Avinyo 08279. The visit stats at the Enotourism reception.
- Guided tour is in Catalan, Spanish and English
- The tour is not accessible for people with reduced mobility neither wheelchair users, because it is a walking tour between vineyards and paths.
*Free entry for kids under 12.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is only valid for the day and the time booked.
- Deliver PRINTED voucher to the front of the winery (Masia Oliveres, s/n Santa María d' Horta d'Avinyó E08279).
*The car must be park in the parking area.It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- On behalf of the company: The company reserves the right to change the date and time of the visit, offering a change of date or the return of 100% of the amount.
- On the client: It can cancel your reservation at any time and it will return 100% of the amount.