A family day guided tour between the Montseny chestnut trees Montseny and a tasting of roasted chestnuts.
The chestnut centre born with the target of recuperate the chestnut trees of Montseny and offer a emblematic product of our land for many centuries a des de fa segles: The chestnut. And we do it in a sustainable way and respecting the environment. We are the only ones who dedicate to chestnuts and we elaborate chestnut derivatives products like sausage, beer, flour and many more and teach the chestnut growing process in our nursery trees, from the sowing seeds to the chestnuts harvesting. We are in a privileged area next to the Montseny Natural Park, surrounded by chestnut trees in the countryside.
The objective is to incentivate the concience in children about keeping the environment and enjoying the forest and to learn the uses and properties of chestnut wood. The chesnuts are a natural product from our land and our catalan gastronomy.
The price includes:
- Guided tour to the Montseny chestnuts
- Tasting of roasted chestnuts and other products
- Duration: 2.30h
Meeting point: Centro de Manipulación de la Castaña (Carretera de Les Afores s/n. - Barrio Mas Vidal - Viladrau)
Languages: English, Spaninsh, Catalan and deaf-mute
Accesibilidad: It is accessible for people with spinal cord injury. It is accessible for deaf-and-dumb. There is the possibility of using a 4x4 per people with reduced movility.
It is recommended to wear shoes and clothing for the mountain.
- The vocher is valid for the day and time booked.
- Once your purchase, please contact Castanya de Viladrau SCP to confirm the dates of the booking and availability
- Reedem the printed voucher at the meeting point: Centro de Manipulación de la Castaña (Carretera de Les Afores s/n. - Barrio Mas Vidal - Viladrau)
- The company: The activity will not be canceled in the event of rain. If it cancel the activity, it changes the date or return 100% of the amount.
- The customer: Return 100% of the amount if it notified in 1 week in advance.
(ID Nummer J55051775)