Tortosa and its former inhabitantsTortosa you discover the ancient civilizations of Catalan culture
The visit begins with an explanation of the ancient civilizations that have inhabited the city of Tortosa and they have left mark on Catalan culture.
The tour runs through the Ebro River, the Cathedral of Santa Maria de Tortosa and the various religious buildings who have lasted for centuries. You will walk through the Santa Anna street, the main street of Santiago and the Jewish quarter of Tortosa.
Then we will visit the Tortosa Museum of History and Archaeology from Terres de l’Ebre to observe the archaeological exhibition, which allows visitors to discover the history of Tortosa and its territory through the exhibits.
During the tour, we will enjoy a small tasting of typical products.
The price includes:
- A guided tour
- Tasting of typical products
The price does not include:
- Entrance to the payment venues
- Start time: 11h. am.
- Duration: 2.30h.
- The visit takes place every Sunday of the year
- Square Paiolet (Shop Conficon) – Tortosa.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- The experience is accessible for people with reduced mobility.
*Free for children under 9 years.
- The voucher is valid for the day and time booked.
- Exchange the printed voucher to the meeting point (Square Paiolet (Shop Conficon) – Tortosa).
- On behalf of the company: Conficon reserves the right to cancel the visit if you have a minimum of 6 people inscribed. In these cases will be refunded 100% of the amount.
- On the part of the customer: Before 48 hours will be refunded 100% of the amount. In 48 hours prior to the visit, no refund.
(ID Nummer B43433374)