An ideal activity for couples, groups and families to enjoy a morning in the forest and learn archery.
Two archery forest trails with a total of 48 life-size 3D targets designed by world champion Sebastián Juanola:
- The „amateur circuit “ has a total of 24 targets in a 1.5 km long course.
- The “ Professional Circuit “ has 24 targets spread over 3 km. All targets have 3 pull distances.
An instructor will give you the material and will explain the safety rules and operating system, to be able to carry out the tour independently.
The price includes:
- Introductory course
- Technical material
- Personal insurance
The price does not include:
- Companion guide
- From March to October: weekends and holidays, from 10 am to 7 pm.
- Duration: From 1h until noon.
- Closed: Business days and from November to February
- Anigami Adventure Park (Mas Les Comes, Crta. C-153, Km 18.70. E-08511 Esquirol, Barcelona)
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
- Unadapted forest path.
*Pets are accepted as long as they are tied and do not disturb to other users or to the local fauna.
*It is necessary to wear mountain shoes and comfortable clothing appropriate to the climatic conditions of the day chosen.
*Activity for over 9 years.
- The voucher is valid for the reserved day and time.
- Deliver printed voucher at the meeting point (Anigami Adventure Park, Les Comes, C-153, Km 18.70, E-08511 Esquirol, Barcelona)
- By the company: In case of cancellation by the company the 100% of the amount will be refunded or the possibility of carrying out a similar activity or a change of date will be offered as well.
- By the client: If you cancel 5 days before the experience will be refunded the 100% of the amount, from 5 days to the day of the activity will not be refunded the amount although there may be a change of date of the activity.
COVID-19 safety and hygiene protocols:
- We strictly follow the protocols published in the guide „Specification UNE 0066-12 Measures for the reduction of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection Part 12: Active tourism and ecotourism Guidelines and recommendations“
(ID Nummer B-63178636)