Snorkel at Ametlla de Mar with family and friendsExplore the underwater secrets of Ametlla de Mar with Snorkel
We offer fascinating guided snorkelling excursions. Setting off from the beach itself, these activities are ideal for groups of friends or families.
During these lively two-hour excursions, our guide will teach you how to see underwater life through different eyes and you’ll see creatures you’d probably never have seen otherwise.
As well as all the necessary equipment, the activity also includes explanations of the biology and behaviour of the sea fauna and flora, an underwater photo, and other surprises.
The price includes:
- Specialized guide and explanations of biologist
- Underwater photography
- The equipment: mask, snorkel and wetsuit
- From April 9th to November 29th 2017
- From Monday to Wednesday: 10h, 12h and 15.30h.
- On weekends: 10h, 12h and 15.30h.
- Lenght of the activity: 2h.
Meeting Point: Guingueta near the Castell de Sant Jordi de Alfama (Las Tres Calas, Ametlla de Mar).
Languages: Catalan, Spanish, French and English
Accessibility: People with partial hearing and sight can perform the activity.
Previous experience is not necessary, but participants must be able to swim unaided.
- The voucher is valid for the day and time booked.
- Redeem the printed voucher printed at the meeting point (Guingueta near the Castell de Sant Jordi de Alfama.Las Tres Calas. Ametlla de Mar).
- All participants must verify by signing a document that your health is optimal to practice snorkel.
- On behalf the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity for meteorological reasons or adverse conditions of the ocean. In these cases, the company offers a change of date, and if it is not possible, it will return 100 % of the amount.
- On behalf the costumer: Cancellations are not accepted by the customer.
(ID Nummer J55580583)