Olive oil tourism in MasroigStroll among the olive trees of the Masroig Winery and taste its olive oil
Celler Masroig is, in turn, producer of wine Montsant and oil 100% Arbequina, the PDO Siurana.
The Masroig winery opens its doors to the public. We offer a tour of a culture of vineyards and olive trees that have lived for generations thanks to the efforts and work of the people of the town, a perfect combination of landscape, economy and tradition.
The price includes:
- Walk among the olive trees of the Masroig Winery.
- Oil Tasting: oil „beam“ (in season) and oil filter.
The visit can be expanded with additional supplements to the visit:
- Visit the vineyards
- Visit the winery
- Duration: >30 min.
- Once you purchase, you must contact Celler Masroig i Secció Crèdit, SCCL. to see availability.
- The tours are held at 11am and 16h, Monday to Saturday, and 11am on Sundays.
- You may enjoy the product every day of the week in the schedule established except 1 and 6 January, Easter Monday, 24 June, 24 August and 25 and 26 December.
- Agrobotiga Winery (Passeig de l’Arbreda, 3 – El Masroig)
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- Part of the visit is not adapted for people with reduced mobility or wheelchair users.
Free admission for children under 16 years.
- The voucher is valid until 12.31 of the year. Once you purchase, you must contact Celler Masroig i Secció Crèdit, SCCL. to see availability.
- You must redeem the voucher printed on the shop Winery (Passeig de l’Arbreda, 3 – El Masroig)
- Cancellation policy: it will be refunded 100% of the amount 48 hours in advance.
- Healthy and security measures: Visits must comply with the hygienic, social distancing and capacity measures allowed by the health authorities. For this reason, the groups may not be more than 9 people, it will be mandatory to use a mask (except when tasting cava and wine) and respecting the safety distance of 2 meters between people who are not part of the same family nucleus.
(ID Nummer ESF43011964)