Mussels's Route in Kayak and SnorkelCome to know the secrets of the Alfaques's Bay sailing in Kayak by Mussels and Snorkeling by the seabed
By the Mussels's Route (Kayak and Snorkel) you will know one of the most untouched places of Catalonia and you will see the best kept treasure of the Ebro Delta Natural Park, where time stops.
You will sail among the immense nurseries of mussels and oysters, where you will discover how to raise this valued seafood.
You would rise a mussel and taste our marine jewels in the middle of the sea, accompanying the experience with a glass of cava and enjoying the panoramic view of Sant Carles de la Ràpita, a fishing village.
Finally, you will have a fun experience with the diving goggles and diving tube, exploring the seafloor of the bay, where you will discover the spectacular nacres, algae and unique spices in Europe.
The activity is guided all time by titled monitors by the Catalan Federation of Canoeing.
The route takes place inside the bay where the navigation is very calm and safe, for this reason, this option is ideal for families.
The price includes:
- Initiation course and explanation of the natural environment
- Individual, double, triple or quadruple Kayak (triple and quadruple kayaks are only for families with children under 8 years. Under no circumstances for groups of 3 or 4 adults)
- Cans barges
- Diving goggles and tube diving
- Workshop of sailor knots where each participant will make a nautical bracelet that would take as a souvenir
- RC and accident insurance
- Support with a motor boat from 30 participants
The price does not include:
- Any beverage or tasting by customers on top of the mussel
- Transport to the meeting point of the activity
- From March to October, every day of the week. Start at 10h am
- Duration of the activity: 3h
- Plaza de Coc, 18. Sant Carles de la Ràpita - E-43540
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- The activity is partially adapted for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility. In these cases it will help to get in and out of the kayak in order to take the route. However, there is no access to the mussel and Snorkel activity
- The acitivity is adapted for people with sensory disabilities and for pregnant women, in both cases the activity will be carried out in a double kayak
It is recommended: To wear comfortable clothes, bathing suit, flip-flops/slippers, cap, sun cream, water, towel and spare clothing.
A minimum of 4 adults is required to perform the activity. Free for children under 4 years old.
- Once your purchase, contact Natura & Aventura Delta de l'Ebre SL, to check availability.
- The voucher is valid until 31/10 of the current year of the purchase.
- Exchange the printed voucher at the meeting point (Plaza del Coc, 18. Sant Carles de la Ràpita - E-43540).
- By the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity due to adverse weather conditions, for reasons beyond the company or for not reaching the minimum of 4 adults enrolled. In these cases it will offer a change date.
- By the customer:
- 95% refund of the amount if notified between 15 to 10 days in advance.
- 85% refund of the amount if notified between 9 to 3 days in advance.
- 75% refund of the amount if it is notified with 48h in advance.
- No refunds will be accepted in case of notice with less than 48 hours in advance or in case of no-show.
(ID Nummer B55652366)