The route begins in the picturesque village of Balada, located in front of the Island of Grace. The village is home to one of the most important monumental trees in Catalonia, known as Baladre de Balada.
The itinerary allows to enjoy the recovered forest of bank, with white poplars, poplars, tamarinds, etc. That cover to the same shore where they are gently placed storks, fishing martinetes and the singular and elegant heron.
This space of impressive beauty transports us to the heart of the Natural Park of the Ebro Delta, recently declared Biosphere Reserve.
The route suitable for all ages, ends at the pier of Riu a l’Ebre.
The price includes:
- Kayak, map, vest, oars and watertight container.
- From Mondays to Sundays.
- Departures are made at 11am.
- Duration: From 1 to 2 hours.
- Magallanes 22, E-43580 Deltebre (Tarragona)
- Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Not accessible for people with mobility problems.
- Wear shoes, swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Replacement clothing, towel, sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Water or some natural drink to hydrate during the activity.
Free for children under 5 years.
* If a discount voucher option is selected, it must be accredited at the meeting point.
- The voucher is valid for the reserved day.
- Reedem the printed voucher at the meeting point (Magallanes 22, E-43580 Deltebre. Tarragona).
- Cancellation policy:
- If the activity is canceled due to weather, a change of day or 100% of the amount will be offered.
- If canceled 24 hours before the booked date, 80% of the amount will be refunded.
(ID Nummer 40931425G)