A journey through the history of rock art to contemporary art Cogul of the Vineyard Artists.
- 1-night accommodation in a double room with breakfast included
- Food in the restaurant „Els fogons de la Carme“
- Site of rock art Cogul – World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Bodega Mas Blanch i Jové and the Vineyard of the Artists
- Guided tour The Espai Macià
- Travel Insurance. (Check the conditions here)
The price does not include:
- Transfers. All transfers are made with the client’s own transport.
Sights and Excursions Descriptions:
- The Cogul – Paintings Rock Set at Roca dels Moros: Roca dels Moros, has its use as a sanctuary or magical place for the Iberians and Romans. Cogul caves are one of the most prominent sites of rock paintings of Levantine rock art, extending during the Mesolithic throughout the east of the Iberian Peninsula. The 48 figures Roca dels Moros set a minimum of eight compositions basically represent wildlife and hunting scenes. The best known, however, has nothing to do with wild animals shows a group of women dancing a rite of fertility. Alongside these paintings, there are 250 recorded signs of Iberian and Roman times.
- Winery Mas Blanch i Jové: In 2006 they created a small winery where they produce wines that inspire the DO Costers del Segre. However, the project was born much earlier, since their origins have always been tied to the land.
- The Espai Macià: Is an interpretation center for the figure of Francesc Macià. The Espai Macià shows, shares, recovers, preserves and disseminates the documentary, graphic, audiovisual and sentimental heritage linked to Francesc Macià. It is a center where you will feel the Figure of Francesc Macià up close.
- You will get to know an essential figure in the history of Catalonia, which has influenced the definition of Catalan identity.
- You will take part in a visual dialogue about the freedoms of peoples.
- You will discover the details of the human, ideological, sociocultural and political background of Francesc Macià.
Accommodation and food services description:
- Vilosell Wine Hotel: Located in the municipality of El Vilosell, this hotel has a privileged environment where you can enjoy the tranquility that is breathed in getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It has 30 hectares of vineyards that surround its complete facilities where you can walk and taste the wines of the area.
- Restaurant “Els fogons de la Carme”: The old town of Cervia de les Garrigues, a land of oil, little bread and almonds, find „Els fogons de la Carme), family restaurant run by Carme Mora, vocation and now cook by profession who stopped their tables for the first time, 2007. The culinary offerings are based on recipes from our land, who have inherited GodMothers house, with a modern and innovative touch that adds Carme. Traditional cuisine, cooking and patient with extra virgin olive oil Cervià Field protagonist, which serves both the dining room of stone, in the cellar or on the terrace of the magical summer nights. Bet on the cuisine of land and godmothers with wines, so find wines and champagnes all, but especially wines of the region.
*Accommodations and special rates for groups.
**Price per person. Minimum 2 persons.
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to Tu i Lleida, SL. to make the reservation.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)
(ID Nummer B62728191)