Forfait Espot or PortAiné & equipmentEnjoy a day of skiing in Espot or Port Ainé station with ski pass and equipment included
Enjoy a day of skiing on the slopes of Espot or Port Ainé for all levels and forget about carrying material, the price includes it
Espot is a ski resort that enjoys a privileged location in the Pyrenees, as it is the only station located next to a National Park, Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici. The station has more than 20 km of skiing and 1,000 meters of slope.
The trails are characterized by being inside leafy forests of black pine. Also the beautiful views of mountains of more than 3,000 m make the skier sits in full alpine nature. Spot is a station recognized for the quality of its snow, guaranteed to have more than 60% of the ski area with artificial snow.
On the other hand, it has three tracks homologated for the celebration of international competitions, this gives an idea of the level of the tracks and its suitability for the expert skiers who look for sensations. Also, the station has a large area of debutantes in the 2.000 quota and an important leisure park. This allows you to enjoy the day in the snow, both the smallest and the parents skiers.
The town of Espot, just 2 km from the station, is a beautiful typical Pyrenean rural village that combines the modernity of its hotel establishments and its shops with the traditionality of its buildings. The incredible natural setting that surrounds it makes it the gateway to the National Park.
Espot, a family resort for all those looking for sensations about the snow and the warmth of a typical alpine village.
Port Ainé is located in the area of influence of the municipality of Rialp, in the massif of the Orri and in the splendid natural frame that offers the Natural Park of the High Pyrenean, in the region of the Pallars Sobirà, Pyrenean of Lleida. Its privileged situation, under the Pico del Orri (2.440m), with 95% of the tracks oriented to the north face, allows you to enjoy a favorable microclimate especially in seasons with little snowfall and an unbeatable quality of snow powder from December to April; For many, is considered the ski resort with the best snow of the Pyrenees.
The station has about 30 km of slopes and 800 meters of unevenness suitable for all levels and types of skiers or snowboarders. All the tracks are within the Natural Park of the High Pyrenees and stand out for their integration in a mountain landscape and for their wonderful views towards the whole Pyrenees. The differential point of the station of Port Ainé is its evident approach to the familiar public and to the skier or snowboarders that begin in this sport. The JET - CIM detachable 6 - person chairlift, which culminates in the maximum elevation of the station; The Pico del Orri; Allows skiers to enjoy, among many others, the green track Bellavista; A simple route of more than 3 km in length that goes around the entire perimeter of the station and allows any type of skier, whatever level, to enjoy the landscape and the best ski areas of the station.
Port Ainé is also renowned for its Snowpark, one of the pioneers of the Pyrenees and for many years has been at the forefront of new freestyle trends. It has its own lift and several modules and lines for the initiation, evolution and improvement of the technique of the practitioners.
At the service level, Port Ainé stands out as an integral center of all that is needed for a good day of skiing at the station's 2000 altitude; Where you will find the Hotel Port Ainé 2000 * (the highest of the Pyrenees), a shop for basic necessities, a Material Rental Center, a Ski School, a Terrace-Solarium with cafeteria, an Activities Center in Snow and a Panoramic Restaurant. All within reach of the public skier.
The price includes:
- Day pass
- Rental of ski equipment (skis, sticks and boots)
Price does not include:
- The rent of clothes or complements
- Ski insurance
- From 29/011/2019 to 13/04/2020. Except 12/25.
- Free skiing during the opening hours of the ski resort (from 9am to 5pm)
- Espot Ski: Central locker cota 1500. Barradè plan s / n Cota 1500. Ticket office hours: from Monday to Sunday from 9am. At 5:00 p.m.
- Port Ainé: Central locker cota 2000. Mountain station Port Ainé Cota 2000 - Rialp. Hours: Monday to Sunday from 9am. At 5:00 p.m.
- Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility.
Kids from 0 to 6 years: direct payment at the ticket office.
- The voucher is valid for the day and time reserved.
- Redeem the printed voucher in Espot Esquí (Central ticket office number 1500. Plà de Barradè s/n Cota 1500.) or Port Ainé (Central ticket office cota 2000. Mountain station Port Ainé Cota 2000 - Rialp).
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation within the last 48 hours or non-presentation implies a charge of 100% of the amount paid. The cancellation before 48h of the activity will suppose the return of the total amount paid.
- The reservation does not give priority in queues, in the event of any occurrence in the reserved activities.
(ID Nummer Q0801576J)