Cycling route through the Ebro DeltaA family bike tour riding by the old path of Sirga until the mouth of Ebro river
Cycle lanes and agricultural roads give the possibility of discovering this territory linked to the land and the sea, the river and the rice fields.
We offer you the opportunity to enjoy a family day cycling in the Ebre Delta, visiting its river mouth and contemplating the Island of Buda, the island of San Antonio and the "Garxal".
Renting one of our bicycles, you will choose between any of our routes, from more to less difficulty, such as stroll along the old Sirga road converted into a river walk, a very quiet area and recommended for families with children.
The price includes:
- Bike rental, fairing and map
- From Mondays to Sundays. Departures can be done from 10h am to 7h pm
- Duration: 1 day or half day.
- Magallanes 22, E-43580 Deltebre (Tarragona)
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Not accessible for people with mobility problems.
*To take into account: Bring food and water to hydrate during activity.
Depending on the season, we recommend:
- Solar cap for protection from the sun
- Mosquito repellent
- Comfortable clothes
- Binoculars can also be helpful for bird watching.
- The voucher is valid for the reserved day.
- Reedem the printed voucher at the meeting point (Magallanes 22, E-43580 Deltebre. Tarragona).
- Cancellation policy:
- If the activity is canceled due to weather, a change of day or 100% of the amount will be offered.
- If canceled 24 hours before the booked date, 80% of the amount will be refunded.
(ID Nummer 40931425G)