Catalan wine tasting and oenology courseEnjoy a day of nature, viticulture, winemaking and tasting our Catalan wines
Our winery has the pleasure of presenting its Catalan Miquel Jané wines made with grapes from its vineyards located in the privileged wine-growing area of Alt Penedès.
In the heart of the Penedès are the winery and the family vineyards J. Miquel Jané. Thanks to the knowledge of four generations, they produce exclusive high quality wines, internationally awarded and present in different countries. We want our family spirit to continue reigning in our cellar and that our guests are part of it.
The visit is composed of a walk through the vineyards to discover and know their life cycles, soil, climate, etc. An oenological part between presses and barrels where the different vinification and aging processes are explained. Finally tasting our wines and regional products while giving the tasting course. This pedagogic day is given by the winemaker of the winery. In the visit will be given a dossier to understand and be able to continue practicing at home the art of tasting.
The price includes:
- Guided tour at the foot of the vineyard where a wine course is taught (1h)
- Guided visit to the winery while giving oenological explanations (30 min)
- Tasting of 4 Miquel Jané wines made in the winery and endorsed with prizes of international prestige (1h 30)
- Punching of products of the region
- Dossier explaining the course that will serve as a practical guide
- Duration of the activity: 3 hours
- The service is offered every Saturday and Sunday of the year, at 11am
- Days of non-performance: 25/12 and 01/01
- Hours Restaurant: from 2: 15h to 17h
- The calçotada menu is only offered from 08/01 to 03/31
Meeting point: Masia Cal Costas s/n – 08736 Guardiola de Font-Rubí (Barcelona)
Languages: Visit in Catalan and Spanish. You must contact the organizer of the experience if you want to visit in English, French, Italian, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese and Polish.
Once the visit is over, the visitor is offered the opportunity to enjoy a menu (according to season) made by the chef Miguel Soria, which can be enjoyed in our own restaurant (located on the same farm). It is a menu with unique dishes and with its own style that will surely leave a good taste. This menu uses nearby products (km.0) and adapts to the products of each season of the year.
- Menu bbq: We make the bbq in our own property, in the open air with branches and vines of our vineyards.
- Menu calçotada: With calçots ecological and maried with the wines of the same cellar
- We have an alternative menu for those people allergic, vegeterian and / or celiac, so that they can also enjoy our restaurant. In this case, 24 hours notice should be given.
Children under 12 free
If a discount voucher option is selected, it must be accredited at the meeting point
- The voucher is valid only for the reserved day and time.
- Cancellation policy: If canceled 24 hours in advance, 100% of the total amount will be refunded. If canceled less than 24 hours in advance, a penalty of 25% will be applied.
- Safety and hygiene protocols COVID-19: All safety and hygiene protocols established by law will be applied.
(ID Nummer B60916640)